Life is the connection we all share through music, art, culture, emotions, weird things, the creations and the innovations created by people.
- I’m no hipster, but I’d ride a fixie for you.
- Baby I noticed you have a new drive train… wanna test it out tonight?
- Is that your kickstand, or are you just happy to see me?
- You make my rain pants sweaty.
- I’ve never seen a sleeker frame.
- I would love to true your wheels.
- When are we going to Amsterdam together?
- This is just my commuter bike. How about I make you dinner and show you my other ones?
- I bet we could do some good interval training together.
- Want to plan a ride up [insert name of hill or mountain]. It feels great when you’re on top.
- I’d buy a tandem just to ride with you.
- I believe in riding with protection. [point to helmet]
- Wanna come over and borrow my chain whip?
- You know, I don’t need energy bars to keep me going.
- Let’s watch the Tour de France together. We can live stream it in bed tomorrow morning.
- Can I take you for a spin on my handlebars?
- You’re so cute, you could be a feature on a Cycle Chic blog.
- Can I make you a recovery drink? You’re going to need it.
- Need a commuting partner? Because I am amazing in the bike lane.
- I saw you getting dirty on the cyclocross course.
- Want to lock our bikes together?
- I’ll be your mechanic if you’ll be my ride.
- Hey there, do you need to use my pump?
- You make my spokes spin.
- I love morning rides.